LEGAL DISCLAIMER / TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By maintaining contact and/or viewing this Website and its contents, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Any and all services provided by BrightLife Phobia and Anxiety Release Center, in addition to those of its parent corporation, BrightLife Coaching, Consulting & Training Services, Inc., are not traditional mental health counseling or therapy services, and are considered an alternative source of support for you to obtain information, advice, coaching and other forms of behavioral guidance from experienced professionals in the area of Peak Performance Personal Empowerment Coaching.
- Direct crisis intervention is not provided by BrightLife, Inc. or BrightLife Phobia and Anxiety Release Center. If you are at risk for suicide, homicide or other harm or injury, please call the telephone help centers below, or seek other help (such as a hospital emergency room or doctor's care) immediately.
Suicide is never the answer... There is help for you! If you are thinking of suicide, please call:
Suicide Helpline: 1 (800) SUICIDE
Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1 (800) 827-7571
National Suicide Hotline: 1 (888) 248-2587
Stay on the phone with the operator and wait for help to arrive. Do not hesitate to call. Your life is extremely valuable, and people care about you whether or not you are aware of who those people are at this moment. Please reach out for help! Never act on your thoughts of suicide. Never.
- We at BrightLife are not licensed counselors and are not responsible for your actions, nor are we responsible for the actions of others. We have helped hundreds, and we hope and expect we can help you or your loved one(s) as well; however, again, we cannot and do not responsibility either for your choices, or the choices of others.
- While BrightLife Phobia and Anxiety Release Center hopes, expects and believes that the services provided will be beneficial for you in resolving challenges of everyday living and in developing yourself, there are no guarantees that you will ultimately choose to take the appropriate actions required for you to achieve the changes you want.
- Information provided within this Website is of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace "traditional" mental health counseling/therapy services. If you have questions or concerns about your physical and/or mental health, please contact your family physician and/or licensed mental health professional in your area.
- Information provided within this Website is intended and may be used and produced solely for your personal benefit. Copyright ©
BrightLife, Inc. and BrightLife Phobia & Anxiety Release Center. All Rights Reserved. No part of this Website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Website Owner. To request permission, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Back to BrightLife Home Page]